Prairie Naturals NAC 1000 60 caplets
This product is currently sold out.
Prairie Naturals - NAC 1000 is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that reduces flu-like symptoms.
- NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) is a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties that can be used to help relieve symptoms of chronic bronchitis and to help reduce the severity/frequency of influenza-like (flu-like) symptoms.
- It helps treat inflammation of the respiratory system and supports overall respiratory health.
- It acts as a glutathione/antioxidant enhancer.
- And it improves cardiovascular health.
- NAC is also considered an immune system booster, and can help protect against oxidative stress.
- Contains 1000 mg of NAC per caplet (which is the most potent dose available in Canada).
- Premium quality guaranteed.
- Vegan friendly.
- Gluten free.
- Recyclable bottle.
- Product of Canada.
Directions: Adults take 1-2 caplets daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner. Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have kidney stones or if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use this product if you are taking antibiotics or nitroglycerin. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
60 caplets per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each caplet contains|
|N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC)||1,000 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose.|