Attitude Kids Flouride Toothpaste Mango 120g
This product is currently sold out.
- TRULY EFFICIENT NATURAL KIDS TOOTHPASTE: Contains fluoride, which helps protect teeth from cavities and erosion
- KIDS TOOTHPASTE MADE FROM CLEAN INGREDIENTS: Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients like green tea leaves, which have antioxidant properties and help maintain good oral and dental health and papaya leaves, which contain papain, and combined with brushing, this toothpaste contributes to reducing plaque
- FUN TO USE KIDS TOOTHPASTE: Natural mango taste which makes dental hygiene more appealing to kids
- SUSTAINABLE TOOTHPASTE FOR KIDS: This product is vegan, meaning it contains no animal derived ingredients and is cruelty-free, the formula is also biodegradable
- EWG VERIFIED TOOTHPASTE: This toothpaste is free of ingredients of concern according to the Environmental Working Group scientists
Teach your little ones how to care for their teeth and gums with ATTITUDE Toothpaste with fluoride for kids! Ours toothpaste is alcohol- and paraben-free, in addition to being anti cavities, thanks to sodium fluoride. Our natural and vegan plant-based toothpaste rebuilds weak spots on the tooth and helps to remineralize tooth enamel. It also protects your precious kid’s teeth from acid erosion and controls plaque. ATTITUDE’s toothpaste for kids is gentle enough to be used daily, and you little ones will enjoy its natural mango taste!
DO NOT SWALLOW. Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount and be supervised to brush properly and to not swallow. Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age. Store at room temperature (15-30 °C)
Active ingredient: Sodium fluoride (0,243 % p/p) Use: Anti-cavities. Inactive ingredients: sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf / stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate, hexyl hexanoate (tropical), gamma decalactone (fruit), hexenyl acetate (green fruit).
Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.