Orange Naturals Kids Multi Vanilla 400g
This product is currently sold out.
Kids Multi is a tasty super shake made specially for kids. It combines a daily multivitamin-mineral with just the right amount of plant protein, greens and superfruits.
It’s a simple and convenient way to ensure your child is getting the proper nutrients for physical and mental development. Easy to absorb minerals help build strong bones and teeth, B vitamins support energy production and brain function, and vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D and others all help ensure healthy immune function. Plus it’s chock full of greens and superfruits like broccoli, parsley, kale, acai, goji and blueberries.
Add a scoop to a morning smoothie, or mix it up with their favourite milk for a quick snack after a busy day. The delicious taste will make them happy to drink their veggies!
- Customized multivitamin/mineral for the specific growing needs of children ages 5-12
- 3 grams of easy-to-digest plant protein (yellow pea and brown rice) plus greens and berries
- Ideal for everyone – from vegans to even the most sensitive individuals (dairy, soy, gluten, eggs and nuts free)
- Available in delicious vanilla flavour
- Contains nothing artificial
Each gram contains:
1 heaping scoop (8.8g) contains:
- Plant Protein Blend3g
- Yellow Pea Protein (Pisum sativum)2.2g
Brown Rice Protein (Oryza sativa)0.8g
- Greens Blend0.67g
- Beet Root (Beta vulgaris)150mg
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea var. italica)125mg
- Parsley Leaf (Petroselinum crispum)120.8mg
- Kale (Brassica oleracea var. acephala)87.5mg
- Spinach Leaf (Spinacia oleracea)83.3mg
- Alfalfa Leaf & Stem Extract 4:1 (Medicago sativa)20.8mg
- Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris, broken cell)16.7mg
- Superfruit Blend0.17g
- Cherry Fruit (prunus avium)41.7mg
- Blueberry Fruit (vaccinium corymbosum)33.3mg
- Goji Fruit Juice (lycium barbarum)33.3mg
- Mangosteen Fruit (garcinia mangostana)25mg
Acai Fruit Extract 4:1 (euterpe oleracea)8.3mg
- Vitamin A (acetate) Equivalent to 148mcg RAE500IU
- Beta-carotene (natural) Equivalent to 150mcg250IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)75mg
- Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) Equivalent to 5mcg200IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha) Equivalent to 4.2mg AT6.25IU
- Vitamin K1 (phytonadione)5mcg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)2.5mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)2.5mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)2.5mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate)2.5mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)2.5mg
- Vitamin B7 (biotin)25mcg
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid)100mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)100mcg
- Calcium (calcium citrate)150mg
- Copper (copper citrate)100mcg
- Iodine (brown kelp)50mcg
- Iron (iron bisglycinate)2.5mg
- Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate)17.5mg
- Zinc (zinc citrate)5mg
To boost nutrition, mix in your child's favourite beverage and shake well. For a delicious smoothie, blend with a 1⁄2 cup of fresh or frozen fruit.
Ages 5-8: add 1 heaping scoop (8.8g) in 100ml-250ml.
Ages 9-12: 2 heaping scoops (17.6g) in 200ml-500ml.
Ages 13-18: 3 heaping scoops (26.4g) in 200ml-500ml.
Enjoy daily, in the morning, after school, on the go, or for an evening snack!
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet or taking blood thinners. Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough copper, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur to acai or plants of the Arecaeae family. In such a case, discontinue use. May cause temporary gas and/or bloating. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.