Flora Iron+ with B Vitamin Complex 60 Capsules
This product is currently sold out.
Flora Iron+ capsules feature ferrous gluconate — which is easier on the digestive tract than other forms of iron and has clinically proven absorption. Bonus: Iron+ capsules includes vitamin C for enhanced absorption and B vitamins for extra energy. All in a base of fruit juices and whole foods. You’ll be soaring in no time.
- Highly absorbable ferrous gluconate iron and B vitamin complex
- Added vitamin C and folic acid
- Formulated with vitamin B6 and B12 to support red blood cell production
- Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing
- Supports energy production
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency anemia and associated tiredness and fatigue
- Helps pregnant women meet the recommended intake for iron, when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet
Each capsule contains:
Iron (Ferrous gluconate) 10mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 10mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 0.6mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 0.6mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 7mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.7mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1.2mcg
Folate (Folic acide) 200mcg
Adults (including breastfeeding women) & adolescents 9-18 years old: Take 1 capsule twice daily.
Adults (Pregnant women): Take 1 capsule 3 times daily.
Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
400 mcg of folate per day is adequate for most women (to reduce the risk of neural tube defects). Consult a health care practitioner to determine if you would benefit from additional folate before taking this product.