NF Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 10,000mcg 30 Cherry Subtabs
This product is currently sold out.
- Flavour: Cherry.
- Quick dissolve.
- The most metabolically active form of vitamin B12.
- Methylcobalamin, the active form of B12, demonstrates exceptional activity immediately upon absorption, while other forms such as cyanocobalamin must be converted to methylcobalamin in a two step process.
- Helps form red blood cells.
- Helps prevent vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients and in the normal function of the immune system.
- isura tested.
- Gluten free.
- Dairy free.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Formulated and packaged in Canada.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).............10,000mcg
Adults dissolve 1 tablet daily under the tongue or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 2 weeks.