Pascoe Tablets Pascoeflair 30 Tablets
This product is currently sold out.
Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve restlessness and nervousness (calmative) and as a sleep aid
Pascoflair® is made with 425 mg of dry extract of passiflora incarnata (passion flower) per pill (tablet). This is the highest dose of passion flower extract available on the market today. It naturally calms the mind and helps to stop racing thoughts, helping you fall asleep and stay sound asleep throughout the night. Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve restlessness and nervousness (calmative) and as a sleep aid.
Pascoflair® falls in the category of herbal sleep remedies and is one of the best sleeping pills available on the market today.
- Improves sleep onset due to stress
- Helps you fall asleep and stay asleep, with little to no side effects
- No hangover or sedative effect
- No known drug interactions
- No known toxic effects or symptoms after consumption
- No known dependency potential
- Available over-the-counter (no prescription needed) and can be found with other natural sleep aids/medications
Each tablet contains:
Dry extract (5–7:1) of Passiflora incarnata L. (Passionflower) 425 mg, equivalent to 2.125- 2.975 g Passionflower aerial parts.
Adults, adolescents ≥ 13 years: 1 tablet, 2 times daily. Pascoflair® should be swallowed whole with sufficient liquid (preferably a glass of water), and the doses should be spread evenly throughout the day.