Prairie Naturals Bile Force 60/120 Caps
This variant is currently sold out
• Supports digestion, even without a gallbladder
• Supports healthy liver and gallbladder function
• Helps the cleansing of toxins from the GI tract
• Relieves abdominal bloating, gas and fullness
• Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
• Supports healthy digestion of fats
• Aids in feeling satisfied after eating
• Promotes regular bowel movements
• Non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free
Recommended Use or Purpose: Digestive aid to help decrease bloating after high caloric, high fat meals. Helps to relieve constipation and provide bile salts for bloating, gas and digestive stress. Facilitates the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and phytonutrients, as well as omega fatty acids. Provides 2 sources of the enzyme Lipase for digestion of fats.
Recommended Dose (Adults): Take 2 capsules 1-2 times daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with 1 cup (250 ml) of water before a meal/food. Maintain adequate fluid intake. Take a few hours before or after taking medications.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
Bile Salts (Bos taurus bile) Ox Bile Extract (45% cholic acids) 50 mg
Lipase (Aspergillus niger) (triacylglycerol lipase) 78 mg
800 FCC LU
Pancreatic Enzymes (Bos taurus pancreas) Bovine (8x) 50 mg
10,000 USP units Amylase
1,600 USP units Lipase
10,000 USP units Protease
Slippery Elm (stem bark inner) (Ulmus rubra) 80 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin (encapsulating agent), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.