A.Vogel Echinaforce Extra Hot Drink 100ml
This product is currently sold out.
- Can be taken by pregnant and breast feeding women
- Echinacea purpurea is known for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Elderberry is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants
- Free of lactose, gluten and added colouring
- Take at the first sign of infection.
- Clinically proven to assist in treatment of cold and flu symptoms
- Organic cultivation certified by Bio Suisse
Clinically shown to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (URTI) such as the common cold and flu-like episodes. Shortens the duration of URTI.
Used in Herbal Medicine to support the immune system, especially in times of stress, lack of sleep and for smokers. Take at the first sign of infection.
Each ml contains:
Fresh Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)*
Herb tincture (ratio 1:12).............1 140 mg,
equivalent to 95 mg of dried herb
Root tincture (ratio 1:11)...................60 mg,
equivalent to 5.5 mg of dried root
Stir a single dose into hot water and drink. Adult (15 years and over) including pregnant and breastfeeding women:
Prevention: Take 5 mL, 2 times daily.
Acute treatment: Take 5 mL, 3-4 times daily.
Children (10-14 years): Give 2.5 mL, 3 times daily.
Children (5-9 years): Give 2.5 mL, 2 times daily.
Children (2-4 years): Give 2.5 mL, once daily.
Duration of use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 months. Shake well before use. Store below 25°C. Once opened, refrigerate and use within one month.