Lyo-San Yogourtmet Starter Original
This product is currently sold out.
Making homemade yogurt? It's possible and so simple! With our 100% natural freeze-dried yogurt starter the result is always smooth and creamy. Do good to your health with 100 billion live and active bacteria per 100 g serving!
Each gram contains:
Skim milk powder, sucrose, active bacterial culture (L. bulgaricus, S. thermophilus, L. acidophilus).
This product is manufactured in a facility that manipulates products containing soy and milk.
1. Use 5 g of starter per litre or quart of milk.
2. Heat one litre of milk to 82°C (180°F) or bring to a boil. Then let cool down to 42-44°C (108-112°F).
3. Dissolve 5 g of starter with a small quantity of lukewarm milk in a cup, then pour back into the litre of milk. Mix well.
4. Incubate 4 to 4½ hours, or until yogurt has reached the desired firmness. May be used with any make of appliance, according to instructions. For best results, use a Yogourmet yogurt maker.
5. Refrigerate to stop incubation.