Natural Factors B12 Methylcobalamin 1000 mcg 90 Tablets
This product is currently sold out.
Natural Factors B12 Methylcobalamin is the biologically active form of vitamin B12, the form most readily absorbed into the body. It is a water-soluble vitamin that is necessary for various bodily processes, including energy production, nervous system function, and production of genetic materials DNA and RNA.
• Supports the nervous system
• Helps memory and learning
• Boosts energy
• Helps control homocysteine levels
• Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
• Enhances immune system function
• Effectively supports brain and nerve function.
• May help in the treatment of sleep-wake disorders
• May improve daytime alertness in shift-workers and the elderly
• Derived from vegetable sources, it is an excellent source of vitamin B12 for vegetarians
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 1000 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Adults take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Dissolve under the tongue for maximum benefit. Keep out of the reach of children.