MegaFood Baby & Me 2 120 Tabs
This product is currently sold out.
Mega Food Baby & Me 2 supports the health of mother and developing child*. MegaFood Baby & Me combines optimal levels of iron, methylated folate and B12, B6, vitamin D and choline for healthy mood balance for moms-to-be.*
- Contains FoodState Iron for healthy red blood cell production (requirements are higher during pregnancy)*
- Made with the active form of vitamin B6, as well as methylated forms of folate and B12 suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms
- Includes 600 IU (15 mcg) of vitamin D to support already healthy bones*
- 1020 mcg DFE (600 mcg) of folate (170% of the recommended daily value for pregnant and lactating women) in its methylated form and choline support fetal health*
- Calcium- and magnesium-free formulation. Those minerals are recommended to be taken at least two hours apart from a daily vitamin.
- This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast and added nutrients. Each vitamin or mineral is paired with an ideal whole food using our unique process to deliver guaranteed potency and the benefit of health-promoting compounds present in the whole food itself.*
Certified Non-GMO, Glyphosate Residue Free, Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides, Certified gluten free, Vegetarian, Certified Kosher, Dairy & Soy free.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
(Adults) 2 tablets daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Once opened, tablet color may naturally change over time. If the tablets darken they continue to be safe to consume and meet label claims for all active ingredients.