Organic Traditions Slippery Elm Bark Powder 200g
This product is currently sold out.
- The inner bark of a deciduous tree native to eastern parts of North America.
- Commonly used for centuries in the Native American tradition to support digestive health.
- The bark is highly mucilaginous, providing a soothing coating for irritated mucous membranes.
- Contains a complex mixture of polysaccharides that forms a soothing gelatinous fiber when added to water.
- Considered to be a wonderful daily herb to support general well-being, vitality and health.
Each gram contains:
Organic Slippery Elm Bark Powder
Allergens: Packaged in a facility with the following allergens present: tree nuts, sesame.
Take one teaspoon as a tonic once or twice daily.